We supply full turn-key specialised tooling solutions that are aimed at solving customer’s specific production related needs.
The process begins with an initial concept where all the parameters are identified and a mechanical solution is derived. Our experienced team of designers is then tasked with putting together a detailed 3D CAD model of the solution in NX7.5 or SolidWorks.
Upon final approval of the design by the customer, drawings are issued for manufacturing, assembly and testing commences on site at EX-ES before delivery. On delivery and installation the tooling is optimised, training takes place and the necessary steps are taken to ensure production goals are achieved.
Once all parties are satisfied, the tooling is ready for final sign off.
Our services include:
- High quality cost-effective engineering solutions.
- Mechanical Design and Simulation.
- Manufacturing and Installation.
- Project Management.
- Specialised Aluminium Welding.
- Portable CMM Metrology.
- Maintenance support and consultation.
- Machine refurbishment.
- Specialised component manufacturing.